Writing for and about People, Places and Things
I'm an enterprising journalist with more than 20 years of experience who provides a full range of content development and marketing services.
Those services include: blogs, articles, press releases, eBooks, white papers, copywriting, ghostwriting, and editing. My clients range from businesses to publications to authors.
I've cultivated a resourceful and inquisitive writing and storytelling style. I also have a knack for seeing connections between people and issues, then conveying that information in a compelling way.
My strengths include:
• Versatile writing and reporting skills, with the ability to translate complex topics into concise, understandable content.
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Willingness to adapt to change and adopt new skills.